RACE Rules and Regulations
1. The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
2. The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
3. This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series Grand SLAM AWARD 2014
4. Open for Runners who finished ultra marathon distances of 50k to160km ,and beyond.of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox of Finishers Certificate with official finished time)
5. Each Runner and/or Runners are encourage to have Support Vehicle(SV)
– the vehicle must be four-wheeled . Two wheeled is prohibited to serve as support vehicle using this is ground for DQ,this is not mandatory,In case you use support vehicle, you must submit the vehicle make/brand, plate number, driver’s name and names 2 support crews at least 3-days before the race day.
6. Support Vehicle/s(SV) must have Tarpaulin(as provided by organizer) bearing the event logo Mark with RACE In PROGRESS, TEAM_________ and /or Runners Name/s and BIB number/s.
7. Support Vehicle/s must “Leap Frog“ or ahead to the runners at all times.
-while runners are running on the left side , SV should always be on right side and may not shadowing the runners at runners speed, in times that that they will assist the runners, support crews may approach the runners and ask for their needs . SV should always be using HAZARD LIGHTS On and Headlights specially during night, and Parking/stopping on the farthest right side of the road.
8. Runners should run in SINGLE FILE and must always on the LEFT SIDE of the Road
-avoid crowding the road, runners must run on the farthest left edge of the road.
9. Runner Pacers/Bandits are not allowed on this Race.
-officially registered runners are not encourage to have pacer “have-a- run-your-own-race motivation”, this is your race, not pacers/bandits race, any report of this is ground for DQ.
10.Runners should submit Medical Clearance Before the Race-
-Applied to the participants not complied to rule no.4.
11. At least One and/or Max. of 2 support Crew/s for each runner.
12.Mobile AidSta.(AS)/Hydration/TimeStations within every 10k dist. will be provided along the route.
13.Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at:
– runners should check-in and time will be logged-in in this following Stations.
-AS Km 49-50 (Petron Gas Station-near FAMY/Siniloan Laguna Intersections).
-AS KM 108-110(infront of Louisiana Municipal Bldg.,Laguna)
-AS KM 130- (KM-0 Tayabas Near PTT/7-11 Gas Sta/Store Tayabas City)
14. CUT –Off TIME QCC 160 -34 Hours
– Cut-off Kilometer 13O –Tayabas City, Quezon –twenty eight (28) Hours
15. Wearing reflectorized Vest,Head lamp , and proper running gears are Mandatory
16. Bring your Hydration Gears –we don’t have platic glasses,
17. Automatic DQ(Disqualified) will apply to CHEATERS.
18. The Decision of the Race Director and /of Organizers is Final.
-NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS ,NO WHINING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
-No ROADS AVAILABLE for CHEATERs!!!
-Respect the RACE.
-Respect the DISTANCE.
– Goodluck !-