Posted on 07/26/2016
Pioneers of M2D342 2015 just Passed km137 Brgy Sil.Malicboy,Pagbilao,Quezon going uphill at Atimonan New Diversion Road,Atimonan,Quezon. (photo courstesy of Mikho Bernal
2M2D342-2016 Official Logo
2 nd MANILA-BICOL 342 Km (M2D200+ miles) Endurance Race 2016
The historic and the longest foot race in the Philippines to date,2
nd Manila-Daet (Cam Norte) 342 km Endurance Race 2016 that will set –foot again this year, which will commence from Rizal Park-KM 0 in Manila will traverse 3-regions,4-provinces,12-cities and 14-towns by-foot on the Southern part of Luzon, Philippines ,this third quarter of 2016.This endurance race will conclude at the historic BANTAYOG* Park in Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol Region , Philippines.
*Bantayog Shrine is the first Rizal Marker erected outside Manila after Dr.Jose P.Rizal execution in Bagumbayan,Luneta,Manila Philippines.
September 10-13, 2016
STARTING LINE :RIZAL Park –KM 0, MANILA, Philippines
Assembly Time : 10: 00 PM ( September 9,2016)
Gun Start : 12:01 AM (September 10,2015)
FINISH LINE : Bantayog Park Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol Region,Philippines
FINISH Time : 10:00AM (September 13 ,2015)
Cut –off : 82 Hrs
Distance : 342 Km (212.509 miles)
Organizer: Team Runn’ active / ARAP)
Registration Fees:( SINGLE STAGE)
Early Bird Registration Date: July 25 ,2016 – Aug.07 ,2016
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 6,000.00
Regular Registration Date: August 08,2016 –Aug.30, 2016
Regular Registration Fee: Php 6,500.00
– Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle, Finisher MEDAL, Trophy, Certificate Finisher’s Shirt (L/S)t, and Post Race Meal.
Registration Fee PACERS: Php 500.oo (pacers bib and event shirt)
Registration Fees:( 2-MAN RELAY)
Early Bird Registration Date: July 25 ,2016 – Aug.07 ,2016
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 3,500.00each
Reg Fee Pacer: Php500 .00- (Race Bib and Event Shirt)
Regular Registration Date: August 08,2016 –Aug., 2016
Regular Registration Fee: Php 4,000.00/each
–For each runner (KM0-km172 and km173-km342) Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle(1
st Ed ), Finisher MEDAL, Trophy, Certificate Finisher’s Shirt (L/S), and Post Race Meal.
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
EastWest Bank s/a # 3468-180-226
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Write your name , Solo or 2-man relay ,and Shirt Size, PACER’s Name and shirt size(if there is) on Deposit Slip and email to the above address.
2016 M2D342 buckle
RACE RULES and Event GUIDELINES:
* The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
* The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable * This event is 2 nd edition of Historic and Epic Race and included in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series
* Open for Runners who finished ultra marathon distances of 100k to 160km ,200 km and beyond of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox copy of Finisher’s Certificate with official finished time)
* Runners Participants should submit Medical Certificate (3 months covered before the Race day)
* Mobile Hydration and AID Stations at the designated distances which. will be provided along the route.(TBA-race briefing and no cups available ,bring your own hydration bottles/gears) * Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at designated Km distances later. * Service vehicles of runners and /or team of runners are essential and yet mandatory and must have Tarpaulins which Has Name, Bib#,and /or Team Name. * Wearing reflectorized Gears, Vest etc, and Head lamp during darkest hours are Mandatory.
* This event is a road race that will passed mostly on MSR (Manila South Road) and Pan-Phil Highway system(Maharlika Highway), to avoid untoward incidents you are advice not to use headphones while running ,take special care on crossroads and intersections.
* Runners may allowed to buy and have snacks and drinks along the route, there are lots of 7-11 ,sari sari stores and other convenience store along the way.
* Runners upon attending the pre-race briefing should study and familiarize the race-route regarding certain areas in provinces that have misleading traffic signs.
* Runners /Participants are required to bring first aid kit to be checked before the race as the mandatory night –run gears.
* There are lots of highway intersections and crossings along the road to avoid being mislead on describe routes, just follow the DPWH road signs “ This way to BICOL “.
* The runners should stay and run on the Left-most part of the road ( facing traffic).
* The cut-off and Log-in time :
Km 0- Km 050 -9 hrs- (Calamba City)
Km 051- Km 100 – 20 hrs (Lusacan, Tiaong) (1
st Mandatory Cut-Off in all Participants)
3.. Km 101-Km154 – 32 hrs (Brgy,Hall Sil. Malicboy, Pagbilao,Quezon)
KM 155-km172 – 40 hrs (Atimonan Old Municipal Bldg.Front) 2-Man RELAY(FIN/STRT)( 2
nd MANDATORY CUT-OFF in all Participants)
4 . Km172- Km 200 – 46 Hrs (GumacaTown, Quezon)
Km 201 –Km 250 – 55 Hrs (Brgy. Tabugon, Santa Elena, Cam.Norte) (3
rd Mandatory cut-off in all Participants) Km 251 –Km 300 – 65 Hrs (Brgy.Bagong,Silang ,Labo, Camarines Norte, Bicol)
Km 301 –Km 342 -82 Hrs ( Bantayog Shrine, Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol, Philippines)
* This event have LIMITED SLOTS only!
*Pre-Race Briefing and Distribution of Race Kit will be announce in due time (Date, Place and Time)
* Registered Pacer will be allowed at designated distances which will be announced later.( must wear official event shirt during his pacer Time/duty)
*Protests must be submitted within one hour after the end of the cutoff time accompanied by sworn and signed statement and documentary evidence (video or picture).
* The RACE Director at any given time may or may not change the rules for the benefits of the the participants and will strictly Implement required Cut-off Hours in specific distances and at the FINISH LINE no More extra extension to the required cut-off hours.
* The DECISION of The RACE DIRECTOR is FINAL.
* NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS, NO WHINING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
** REMEMBER You will be part of the History LET US Have a sense of DECENCY.and MAINTAIN the INTEGRITY of The RACE, DO not CHEAT other wise you will be stricken-off immediately!
Rodell / Runn’ Active Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959 PICTURES AND DETAILS: