“ ..not all flat route are created equal, some are BATOQ66 route, try it ! …”
On it’s third consecutive year the Batangas to Quezon 66km Endurance Run had been an important part of ARAP events .This 3rd edition of BatoQ66 ultra run event will start in Batangas City (Provincial Capitol) in the province od Batangas and will pass through the municipalities of Ibaan, Rosario, and San Juan in Batangas, and will go through the newly opened Eco-Tourism Road in coastal barangay of Sariaya , Quezon Prov.PH.
2nd Batangas to Quezon Endurance Run
February 12, 2017 (Sunday)
Starting Line : Provincial Capitol of Batangas, Batangas City
Finish Line : Municipal (Rizal) Park , Sariaya, Quezon
Assembly: 2:00 am
Gun start : 3:00am
Finish Time : 4pm
Cut-off : 13hrs
Early Bird (Dec 07– Dec 21,2017): Php 1,600.00
Regular Fee (Dec.22- January 31,2017): Php 1,800.00
– Inclusive of Finisher’s Trophy, Medal, Finisher’s Shirt, Certificate and Post Race Meal.
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
East West Bank s/a # 200-005-285-495
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Thru Money Transfer
MLKP , LBC, or Western Money Union Transfer
CONTACT nos.09283414069 (SM) / 09432821959(sun)
Points to Remember:
• This is 66+ Kilometers Road Race event that will take place RAIN or SHINE.
• Runners should have meet the following requirements;
– Must have finished a registered or known marathon and/or ultra marathon race either in road or in trail.
– Must be physically fit and healthy ( don’t have any serious heart-related ailments),during the race day, he/she must bring doctor’s certificate to join the race.
– At least an hour before the race , the participants / especially the ultra newbies must sign a waiver.
-Participants must run on farthest left-side of the road.
-Two-wheeled and three-wheeled vehicles are not allowed as support vehicles without the proper permission from the Race Director/organizer.
-Mobile Aid and hydrations are on-site and enroute.
• Runners who will finish within the cut-off time of (13 hrs) thirteen hours. Will receive Finisher’s Medal, Certificate, Quezon Commemorative Trophy ,Finisher’s Shirt, and post race meal
• Scanned Deposit slip with shirt size may send via email to email@example.com and /or post to Runn’ Active Team Event FB Page ,and Active Runners-Philippines FB Page.
• This race is in limited slots only.
• No On-site Registrations.
– Race Cheaters and Whiners’ are prohibited to join.
-Not following this rules and regulations mean disqualifications from the race.
-The decision of the Race Director/Organizer is Final.
HOW REACH the STARTING LINE?
1.From CUBAO or Gil Puyat cor Taft Ave. Bus terminal, a one bus ride from the terminal for a trip going to Batangas city via STAR TOLLWAY, 3 -4hrs depend upon the traffic situation in the metro,you can drop-off at Star toll Rotunda @ batangas City ride a jeep or tricycle to Batangas Provincial Capitol @ Kumintang Ibaba. presto ! andun na kayo.
2.If you are from Laguna, Take Bus @ Turbina ,Calamba bus Station ride bus via START TOLL and take the same procedure in No. 1.
- If you are coming from Bicol and Quezon, Ride SUPREME bus Line from Calumpang Tayabas,or in Sariaya via San Juan and Get -off at Batangas Terminal and ride jeep to starting point , it would take 2-3 hrs trip.
Early Arrival? There are numerous economical Hotels around the area of Capitol Building of Batangas for a short sleep just ask within the area. Good luck and see you!
For Private /Support Vehicles just follow the route directions describe above.
- GOING BACK HOME after the RACE?
Finish Line At Rizal Park in Sariaya is a step away from the MAharlika Highway where Buses from Bicol and Lucena Terminal passes, same thing if you are going to south buses coming from Manila passes through this highway, that make easy for you to back in place where you came from. The same with those who will bring support vehicles, follow the route going to Manila and Southern luzon by Maharlika /Nationl Highway. okay? Train and prepared well Good luck and see you in February!