This event has new route which will take runners from starting point in Municipal Building of Gumaca,Quezon and will crossed via Pototanin-Pitogo road , then to Unisan, Agdangan –Padre Burgos all the way to 3rd Quezon engineering Highway boundary in Malicboy passing through @ new diversion road then to the Finish Line in MEES Campus –Covered court. Participants who are preparing for a big race of 100km+ event, this is the best routes that you need ,as you will hit the rolling hills of this part of Quezon Province.This is 50Mi(80km) and 50Km Ultra Marathon Race Categories, and will take place RAIN or SHINE.
Event Date : 15 January 2017 (Sunday)
Assembly ; 11;00 pm 14 January 2017 (Saturday)
Starting Line (80km) :Gumaca,Quezon Municipal Hall
Starting Point (50km) :Pitogo, Quezon
Assembly=3am, (Pototanin Petron Gas Station, Pitogo,Quezon)
Finishline Both 80k and 50k@ (Malicboy Eadt Elem. School) MEES Campus, Km151,Brgy.Silangang MAlicboy , Pagbilao ,Quezon
- RUNNERS should have meet the following REQUIREMENTS;
– Must have finished a registered or known marathon and/or ultra marathon race either in road or in trail,without any record of cheating in past ultra races as reported by RDs and fellow Ultra runners.
– Must be physically fit and healthy ( don’t have any serious heart-related ailments),during the race day, he/she must bring doctor’s certificate to join the race.
– At least an hour before the race , the participants / especially the ultra newbies must sign a waiver.
• Runners who will finish within the cut-off time will receive Finisher’s Medal, Certificate, Trophy ,Finisher’s Shirt, and post race meal.
-REGISTRATION Fees (non-refundable/non-transferable)
50mi(80KM)- Php 2000.00
Early Bird Registration(80km) – Php 1,800.00 (Dec.6-16,2016)
Regular Registrations (50km) –Php 2,000.00 (Dec.17-30,2016)
50km-Php 1,600.00 (Regular Reg fee.Dec 17-30,2016)
Early Bird Reg.(50km)- Php1,400.00 –(Dec. o6-16,2016)
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
East West Bank s/a # 4375-0700-0533-7326
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: email@example.com
- Scanned Deposit slip with Written Name/s and shirt size/s may send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and /or post to runn’ active Page and Gumaca to Pagbilao(G2P) 50/50 FB event page.
• This race is limited in slots only.
• • No On-site Registrations.
• Race kits will be claim at least an hour before the Race .
– -NO CASH PRIZE,NO LOOT BAGS, NO WHINERs
. *UN-Registered PACERS Are not Allowed.
-Two-wheeled/ 3-wheeled vehicles ( ex.bike ,motorbikes,and tricecyles) are PROHIBITED to use as Support Vehicles, participants who will be caught without prior permission to the Race Director will be penalized immediately.
*CHEATERs are totally BAN here,please observed a sense of Decency and integrity.
• This is ultra night run ,Runners must wear reflective gears and wear headlamp this must be check before the start of the event.
-MOBILE Hydration will be in place at least every 5-10km.
• Additional Race Rules and Regulations will be announce during the Pre-race briefing.
• Finisher’s Shirt ,Medals, and Trophy designs will be posted soon.
***THIS ULTRA EVENT is INCLUDED to ” QUEZON GRANDSLAM Ultra marathon SERIES “for 2017!
OFFICIAL RACE MAP!
FINISHERS MEDAL 2014
FINISHER SHIRTS (80/50km-2014)
Rolling in the Deep!
G2P 80/50km PIONEERS