TEAM RUNN’ ACTIVE and ARAP EVENT SCHEDULE
ULTRA Marathon YEAR -2017
“ keeping your untiring legs alive “
1.January 15 ,2017(Sunday) –4G2P80 Ultra Marathon (Gumaca to Pagbilao 80km Ultramarathon 3rd edition) Gumaca-Pitogo-Unisan-Agdangan-Padre Burgos-Pagbilao (ROAD) –G2P on its 3rd Year, an ultramarathon event that starts from Gumaca Town Hall traverses the roads of fourth and third District of Quezon Province with its challenging routes.
2.February 12 ,2017 (Sunday)– 3BatoQ66 Endurance Run 3nd Ed.(Batangas City-to Sariaya Quezon) via Eco –tourism Road (ROAD) – BatoQ EnduRUN on its 2nd edition will traverse to the newly opened of Eco-tourism road , will enter from San Juan-Candelaria road to the Castanas ,Sariaya all the way to art-deco inspired Town hall and Sariaya Municipal Park .
3.March 05,2017 (Sunday) -2L2DS52 Ultra marathon (2nd Lipa-Dolores-Speed50km) START: Lipa City Hall-BAtangas, FINISH: Dolores Municipal Hall,Quezon – on its 2nd year to test your speed on 50km+ distance from downhill start to flat to smooth ascension to finish line.
4.March 18-19,2017 (Sat-Sun) -4BONPEN100 Ultramarathon Race(Catanauan –Malicboy-Pagbilao-Bondoc Peninsula) (ROAD)- The 4th edition will again be back to the original challenging edition, that would start in Catanauan Municipal Building and will take to the hilly rollin’ towns of 3rd district of Quezon Prov. Dubbed-as BONPEN or Bondoc Peninsula and will commenced in Malicboy .Pagbilao,Quezon.
5.April 22-23,2017 (Sat-Sun) – 2nd LA 104 Ultra Marathon (Lucban to Antipolo 104km)START: PTT-Lucban FINISH : Rizal Provincial Capitol, Antipolo (ROAD) – on its 2nd year this 100km plus event for 2017 is the LA104 which will crossed 3 provinces in one region.Details (TBA)
6.April 29,30-May 01,2017 (Sat-Sun-Mon)- 3SL240 (South Luzon 240km) Endurance ChallengeStart /Finish: Tagkawayan Municipal Bldg., Tagkawayan, Quezon (ROAD)(Labor Day holiday)(ROAD) –this is the first 240km ultra marathon in Southern Luzon.3SL240 Hall of FAME award will conferred upon finishing the race.
7.**May 28,2017 (Sun)- 2nd BUT25/50 (2nd Banahaw Ultra Trail) Brgy.Calumpang,Tayabas City,Quezon (Start/Finish) (TRAIL)- 2nd edition of BUT will commence on the 2nd week of April, running along the majestic Mt.Banahaw de Tayabas,there will be some route modifications as compare to last year but more challenging than before.
8.June 10-11,2017 (Sat-Sun) – 4QCC 160 Ultra Marathon Race (Quezon Coast to Coast 100mi) (ROAD) Start: Infanta ,Quezon Finish: Mauban, Quezon PH *NOTE: 3 consecutive FINISHER in this RACE are entitled to QCC160 HALL of FAME award .QCC1oomiles on its 4rth year is consider as hardcore-route, being the first 100miler race that was organize in Southern Luzon was the runners pride finishing the race.
9.**July 16,2017 (Sunday)- 1st MTR15/30 (1st MALAOA Trail Run 30km)Start/ Finish : Brgy Malaoa,Tayabas, Quezon, Prov.PH (Road/TRAIL) a new road-trail to hit this year will challenge the would- bees in trail running( details TBA)
10.August 19-20,2017 (Sat-Sun)- 3QD160 (2nd Quezon Day 100mi) Ultra Marathon Race Start/Finish : Tayabas City, Quezon(ROAD)- the classic 100miler QD160 will again hit the road again in commemoration of the late great Pres.M.L.Quezon. The challenge never ends,as QD100 will take –off on this year’s edition 3peaters will be awarded as hall of famer after finishing the race.
11. August 20,2017 (Sun) – 5QUMar70km (5th Quezon Day Ultra Marathon Race)Start/Finish : Tayabas City,Quezon Prov.PH (ROAD) The first Ulramarathon ever organize in Quezon Province will hit the road again this year ,our way of paying tribute to Pres. MLQ commemoration . Qumar70 Hall of Fame Award will be given to recipients upon finishing the race. (details Posted)
12.Sept.9-10,(Sat-Sun) – 3B2Q128 (3rd Bicol to Quezon) Ultra MarathonStart: Daet, Camarines Norte,Bicol Finish: Lopez,Quezon Prov.PH (ROAD)- the 3rd edition of B2Q will have a twist this year, how about reverse edition? details posted.
13. September 01-03,2017 (Fri-Sat-Sun)- 3SCN200 (3rd Southern Coast Nationals 200km) Ultra Run ,START/FINISH : King Fisher Hotel, Port of Atimonan ,Quezon Prov.PH (ROAD).We inaugurated the first edition on Nov.2015 previously dubbed-as Quezon 360 deg, where runners crossed-over 3 political Districts of Quezon Province, this year will again hope to break the race new record set by Eric Cruz!(details TBA)
14.October 28-31, 2017 (Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues) -3M2D342 (3rd Manila to Daet 342km) Endurance Race start: Rizal Park Manila Finish: Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol(ROAD) -Still making history as the first 200miler +endurance run in the Philippines that sets record of 72 hrs plus Top finishers PR’s, this year on its Third year we made route modifications and twist, to be able the others to join there are now finishing time scheme for Gold, Silver and Bronze Buckle Finishers.
15. November 5, 2017 (Sun) -4HP60 (4th Hermano PULI 60km) UltramarathonStart: Quezon Prov’l Capitol,Lucena City Finish: Hermano Puli Shrine ,Brgy.Isabang ,Tayabas City,Quezon Prov.PH(ROAD)- Our fitting tribute to the commemoration and death anniversary of our local Hero Apoliario de la cruz a.k.a. Hermano Puli, which will run around the towns where Puli spent his younger days.
16.November 26, 2017 (Sunday) -5th MAP50 (Malicboy-Atimonan-Pagbilao) Ultra Marathon ,Start: QNAS, Malicboy,Pagbilao,Quezon Finish: Rizal Park,Pagbilao ,Quezon( Road)- One of the challenging route is the Bitukang Manok at Quezon National Forest Park in Atimonan, and Pagbilao, this time we will give a twist for the 4th time.
17. December 1-2, 2017- 1QBB185km Ultra RUN 2017 – 1st Quezon Boundary to Boundary 106miles Ultra RUN (ROAD) after the successful “Takbotante 2016 Advocacy Run” we found the challenge of running from Bicol Boundary in the South to Laguna Boundary to the North.this is the 6th 100miler plus distance ultra marathon that we will be staged this year hope runners will enjoy the journey.
18.December 30, 2016 (Friday-Rizal Day)- 3rd BAYANI Endurance Run Start/Finish: PTT-Lucban, Quezon Prov.PH (ROAD Loops) This is almost 10km per loop supposed to hit at the Pahiyas town of Lucban, this will be the first to introduce in the province the Loopstyle endurance run. Details TBA.
GS-HS (Grand Slam- HARDCORE SERIES)
5.3BER (Bayani Endurance Run)
Total Mileage (TM)Required = 800 kilometers
1ARAP 550 Endurance Challenge
1.3QD160km Endurance Run 2017
2.3M2D342 Endurance Run 2017.
3. BER-Bayani Endurance Run 2017 TM Required =550km
GS-ES400 (Grand Slam-ELITE Series)
- 3BER(Bayani Endurance Run)
TM Required = 450 Kilometers
GS-MS (Grand Slam –Master Series)
- 3BatoQ 66
- 5QUMAR 70
- 3BER(Bayani Endurance Run)
TM Required = 350 kilometers
ARAP- Trail Runner’s 100 Award (TRA100)
- 2BUT 25/50 –Banahaw Ultra Trail
- 1MTR15/30 – 1st MALAOA Trail Run
- 2BER (Bayani Endurance Run)
TM Required =100 kilometers
RULES and REGULATIONS for GRANDSLAM Series Awards
*Participants must be a finisher of each Race belong to GS- series (HS,ES,& MS)
- Participants may not be qualified to each GS-series if he/she did-not-Finish(DNF) particular race,had been disqualified (DQ) and/or has pending case/s of cheating, intimidation and harassment to the organizer/s and fellow runners in any of the Races belong to the series he/she aiming for.
- Runners must Complete the Total Mileage Requirement (TMR) on each series.
- Each Series Has the Following Actual Summary Mileage(ASM):
GS –(HS,ES,MS,TRA100) – ASM + RM =TMR
GS-Hardcore Series(HS) = 760km +(40km) =800km
GS-Elite Series (ES) = 412 km +(38km) =450km
GS-Master Series (MS) = 296km + (54km) =350km
ARAP-TRA100 = a) 50+30 =80km +(20km)=100km
- b) 25+30 =55km +(45km) =100km
To comply with the TM requirement ,participants must complete the Remaining Mileage(RM) after the ASM through Bayani Endurance Run(BER) event on December 30,2016 in which after completion will be given and awarded to the respected recipient.
- No shifting of Race mileage from one series to another.
GS-HS = ARAP- GS-HS Shirt, Plaque/Certificate, Trophy
GS-ES =ARAP-GS-ES Shirt, Plaque/ Certificate, Trophy
GS-MS= ARAP-GS-MS Shirt, Plaque/Cert, ARAP-Medal
ARAP 550 ENDURANCE CHALLENGE -Shirt.Plaque/Cert.,Trophy
TRA100 =ARAP-TRA100Shirt,Plaque/Cert. ARAP-Medal
SPECIAL AWARDS :
***Athlete/MALE Ultra Runner of the Year 2017
***Athlete/FEMALE Ultra Runner of the Year 2017
***Rookie Male Ultra Runner of the Year 2017
***Rookie Female Ultra Runner of the Year 2016
***ARAP 550 ENDURANCE Kings and Queens Award
*** 4QCC160 HALL of FAME Award (3 Consecutive Finish)
ATHLETE/Ultra runner of the Year Award – Is the HIGHEST award that will be given to the male and female who has the highest total mileage finished in one year disregarding of the series he joined. Showed exemplary and extra-ordinary Performances in all ARAP-TRA events during the entire year. Definitely no record of Cheating of the race/s he/she joined. Role model, disciplined, worth emulating and an inspiration to his/her fellow runners and to the running community.
ROOKIE Athlete/Ultra runner of the year Award – will be given to the male and female who has the impressive total mileage finished in one year disregarding of the series he/she joined. Showed exemplary and extra-ordinary but PROMISING Performances in all ARAP-TRA events during the entire year. Definitely no record of Cheating of the race/s he/she joined. Role model, disciplined, worth emulating and an inspiration to his/her fellow runners.
ARAP 550 ENDURANCE Kings and Queens award – is the award will be given to the participants that will finish 3 QD160 Endurance Run , 3MANILA to DAET 342km and 2BER-Bayani Endurance Race 2017 within the prescribed cut-off hours.
QCC160 HALL of FAME Award– will be given to the male and/or female who finished 3 consecutive editions of Quezon Coast to Coast 100 miles Ultra Marathon within the cut-off time.
SL240 HALL of FAME Award – will be given to male and/or female who finished 3 consecutive editions of South Luzon 240 Ultra Run 2017.
QD 100 Hall of FAME Award -on its 3rd year an award will be given to male and /or female who will finished 3 consecutive editions of Quezon Day 160km Ultra Marathon.
BONPEN100 Hall of FAME Award – on its 4th year an award will be given to male and/or Female who will finished 3 consecutive editions of Bondoc Peninsula 100k ultra marathon.
QUMAR70 Hall of FAME award-Runn’ Active pioneering event in Quezon on its fifth year,an award will be given to male and/or Female who will finished 5 consecutive editions of Quezon Day 70km Ultra Marathon.
MAP50 Hall of FAME award – Team Runn’active pioneering and classic 50km event in Quezon province on it’s fifth year will be giving an award to male and/or female who will finished 5 consecutive editions of Malicboy-Atimonan-Pagbilao 50km Ultra Marathon.
**The Special Award Selection Committee will be composed of 1-head and 4-members, the Race Director, TRA-staff,and former awardees.
For the purpose of evaluations of GS- Candidates(each of Series), runners should submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org their finished races on this pattern; Full Name- GS Series____-
- Event name –bib#- finish time –cut-off-remarks(champ,1st or 2ndrunner-up)
Not Later than December 10, 2017.
- Candidates for GS-HS,ES,MS , will be posted @ rodellmen.wordpress.com after evaluation or two weeks before the date of awarding ceremony .
- The awarding will be done on the Fellowship of runners after the BAYANI Endurance Run event. If there will be changes regarding time and venue this will be announced at the earliest possible time before the event.
- Top Finishers (Champion,1st runner-up,2nd runner-up) on all 2016 events are entitled to early bird discount rate . ALL Grand Slam-HARDCORE Series Finishers for 2016 are all entitled to 10% discount and/or early bird rate whichever is lower . (This will not apply to the new events slated for 2017.
- The Decision of the Selection committee, Race Director and the Organizer is FINAL.
- Event schedules are subject to change and other details will be posted /announced later or within the ultra year 2017.
Runners who have record of cheating/bullying/intimidating /whining in a Race and /or Races which may be recommended by fellow Race organizers and/or Race Director after thorough investigations and not an epitome of true sportsman and athlete will not be qualified to received on any of the Awards mentioned above.
Challenge for the conduct unbecoming of true ultra runner and sportsman cases will be entertained only at least 15 days before the date awarding and fellowship awards.
After evaluations of complaints and awardees credentials addressed to the RD and the committee , they will decide with finality. The decision of the RD is final.
- NON-COMPLIANCE to above requirements may mean DQ to the award.