The 2nd staging of the 1st 52km-Ultramarathon event in 2nd Dist of Quezon, that will happen and will crossed-borders between Provinces of Batangas and Quezon . The runners routes will take from the progressive City of Lipa ,and will run through the towns of Rosario, Padre Garcia (all of Batangas Prov.) then to San Antonio, Tiaong ,Quezon and will finished in front of the Town Hall of Dolores ,Quezon. the town located at the foot of infamous Mt. Cristobal and Mystic mountain of Mt. Banahaw on the eastern side, and famous to the religious fanatics “Bangkong kahoy at Mariang Sinukuan “.
March 05,2017 (Sunday) @ 3AM (assembly)
START : Lipa City HAll Bldg. Lipa City,Batangas 4AM (Sunday) FINISH : Dolores Municipal Bldg. Dolores, Quezon Prov.(1pm)
Cut-Off : 9 Hrs (Finisher’s trophy, medal, Certificate &Shirt
10 hrs (Finisher’s trophy ,Shirt and Cert)
Organizer: Team Runn’ active / ARAP
Early Bird Registration Date:January 23– 31,2017
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 1,500.00
Inclusive of Finisher’s Certificate, Medal, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (S/S), and Post Race Meal.
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51 East West Bank s/a # 200-005-285-495 Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Write your name and Shirt Size,on Deposit Slip and email to the above address.
* The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
* The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
*There will be no on-site registrations.
* This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series- Grand SLAM AWARD 2016
* Open for Runners who finished marathon and ultra marathon distances of 50k ,and beyond. of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox copy of Finisher’s Certificate with official finished time and Medical Cert.)
* Mobile Hydration and Foods Stations at random distance of 10k will be provided along the route.
* Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at designated Km distances
* Service vehicles of runners and /or team of runners are welcome but not mandatory.
* Wearing reflectorized Vest etc, and Head lamp are Mandatory
* This event have LIMITED SLOTS only!
* NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS, NO WHINNING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-