4th Quezon Coast To Coast One Hundred Miles Ultra Marathon 2017
June 10-11, 2017 @ 3AM(assembly)
START : Infanta Municipal Bldg. Infanta,Quezon Prov
FINISH : Mauban Municipal Bldg. Mauban, Quezon Prov.
Cut-Off : 34 Hrs
Organizer: Team Runn’ active/ Active Runners- Philippines
Registration Fees:( SINGLE STAGE)
Early Bird Registration Date: March 27 – April 10,2017
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 3,500.00
Regular Registration Date: April 11,2017 – May 15,2017
Regular Registration Fee: Php 4,000.00
– (SINGLE STAGE) Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle, Certificate, MEDAL, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (L/S)t, and Post Race Meal.
Registration Fees:( TWO-MAN RELAY )
Early Bird Registration Date: March 24 , 2017 – April 14,2017
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 1,800.00/ each
Regular Registration Date: April 18,2017 – May 31,2017
Regular Registration Fee: Php 2,000.00/each
– (TWO-Man RELAY Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle(each Team), Certificate, Medal, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (S/S), and Post Race Meal.
– (SINGLE STAGE) Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle, Certificate, MEDAL, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (L/S), ARAP Trucker Cap and Post Race Meal.
THREE-Termer (finisher of 3- QCC160km) will be AWARDED as the 2nd Batch of QCC 160km HALL of FAME 2017.
Payment thru Bank Deposit:
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
East West Bank s/a # 3468-180-226
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
And/or thru :
MLKP, Western Union, smartpadala
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Write your name and Shirt Size, on Deposit Slip and email to the above address.(for Single Stage)
* Write your name and Shirt Size,on Deposit Slip with the name of your Team mate and email to the above address.(for Two -Man Relay) Limited Slots only.
* The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
* The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
* This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series- Grand SLAM HARDCORE SERIES AWARD 2016(single-stage)
* Open for Runners who finished ultra marathon distances of 50k to160km ,and beyond.of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox copy of Finisher’s Certificate with official finished time)
* Mobile Hydration and Aid stations at designated distances. will be provided along the route.
* Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at designated Km distances later.
* Service vehicles of runners and /or team of runners are welcome but not mandatory.
* Wearing reflectorized Vest etc, and Head lamp are Mandatory and will check at STARTING LINE .
* This event have LIMITED SLOTS only!
* NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS, NO WHINNING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959