The 3rd edition of QUEZON DAY(QD) One Hundred miles Marathon will re-stage again in the route Central (1st District) of Quezon Province, this will be our way giving tribute to the first President of Philippine Commonwealth and to the Commemoration of his birthday on August 19,2017,none other than President Manuel Luis Quezon, that will hit the road this third quarter of 2017.
August 19-20,2017 (Saturday-Sunday)
START /FINISH :3am Saturday and finish: 11am Sunday @ Kamayan sa Palaisdaan Hotel and Resort Brgy Dapdap, Tayabas City, Quezon prov , Philippines
Distance: 160Kilometers (100miles)
Cut-Off : 32 Hrs
Organizer: Team Runn’ active / Active Runners- Philippines
Registration Fees:( SINGLE STAGE)
Early Bird Registration Date: May 13, 2017 – June 13,2017
Early Bird Registration Fee: Php 3,500.00
Regular Registration Date: June 13,2017 – July 30,2017
Regular Registration Fee: Php 4,000.00
Late Registrations: PhP 4,300.00
– (SINGLE STAGE) Inclusive of Finisher’s Buckle, Certificate, MEDAL, Trophy, Finisher’s Shirt (L/S)t, and Post Race Meal.
Payment thru Bank Deposit
Bank: BPI S/A Acct #: 0869-2140-51
East West Bank S/A # 2000-0528-5495
Acct Name: Rodelio L. Mendoza
MLKP ,LBC,Western Union ,Palawan Express
E-mail your Deposit Slip here: email@example.com
* Write your name and Shirt Size,on Deposit Slip and email to the above address.(for Single Stage)
* The Event will take place Rain or Shine.
* The Registration Fee is non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
* This event is a Qualifying Race and INCLUDED in QUEZON Ultra marathon Series- Grand SLAM HARDCORE SERIES AWARD 2015
* Open for Runners who finished ultra marathon distances of 50k to160km ,and beyond.of Races organized by reputable organizers (other than these are required to submit Xerox copy of Finisher’s Certificate with official finished time)
* The third termer runner/s will be conferred as QD –Hall of Fame(H0F) Awardee/s.
* Mobile Hydration and Foods Stations every 10k dist. will be provided along the route.
* Drop Bags of runners without service vehicle will be provided at designated Km distances later.
* Service/Support vehicles of runners and /or team of runners are encourage and or a must.
Registered Pacers at Certain Points are welcome (Pacers are entitled to Race Bib and event shirts).
* Wearing reflectorized Vest etc, and Head lamp are Mandatory to runners and Pacers.
* This event have LIMITED SLOTS only!
* NO CASH PRIZES, NO Loot BAGS, NO WHINNING, Just Pure Pain and Fun!!!!
Mobile: 0928-3414069 / 0943-2821959