The inaugural edition of Quezon Second District 65km run will cross to the new by-pass road of Candelaria and to the new Quezon Eco-Tourism Road in Sariaya connecting from Rosario-San Juan- Candelaria road and Old Manila South Road in Brgy Isabang,Lucena City on its end with the awesome view of the mystic Mt Banahaw and Mount Cristobal in Dolores, and vast rice paddies along sides of the roads from Starting Point in Dolores to Tiaong- Candelaria-Sariaya- Lucena City(cocal Lands) a bit part of Tayabas and finish in Sariaya Rizal Park. This challenging mostly flat terrain route will be challenged by seasoned ultra marathoners as complying races to some who missed G2P80 last January. This event is dedicated to a friend who suffered and died of Lymphoma Cancer and intended to help to the Cancer Awareness.
START: Dolores Municipal Bldg.Grounds, Dolores, Quezon, PH
FINISH: SARIAYA RIZAL Park, Sariaya, Quezon, Philippines
ASSEMBLY TIME: 11pm Sat. 22 July 2017
GUNSTART: 1:00 AM ,Sunday,23 July 2017
CUT-OFF: 13 hrs
Deposit your Reg. Fee @
1. BPI S/A # # 0869-2140-51
2. East West S/A # 2000-0528-5495
3 . LBC remit,Western Union, MLKP,Palawan Express
4. Western Union Money Transfer
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION.DATE: July 1, 2017 – July 07, 2017
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION.FEE : Php 1,300.00
REGULAR REGISTRATION DATE : 08 July 2017 – 19 July 2017
REGULAR REGISTRATION FEE : PHP 1,600.00
Points to Remember:
• This is 65 Kilometers Road Race on 23 July 2017, the event will take place RAIN or SHINE.
• Runners should have meet the following requirements;
– Must have finished a registered or known marathon and/or ultra marathon race either in road or in trail.
– Must be physically fit and healthy ( don’t have any serious heart-related ailments),during the race day, he/she must bring doctor’s certificate to join the race.
– At least an hour before the race , the participants / especially the ultra newbies must sign a waiver.
• Runners who will finish within the cut-off time of (13 hrs) thirteen hours. Runners entitlements Finisher’s Medal, Trophy ,Shirt, and post race meal
• Scanned Deposit slip with shirt size may send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and /or post to runn’ active Page , Active Runners-Philippines and/or PM
• This race is in limited slots only.
• No On-site Registrations.
Design of Finisher Shirts, medal ,and trophy will be posted soon.